Exciting buying a property, few things to think about...
Hopefully, the below shows you a bit of what goes through your lawyer’s mind when they help you buy a property. As you’ll see, there are a few things for them to consider where we know it is important for you that we get this right. After all, buying a property is often one of the biggest purchases in life!
Discuss with Janey on what will be relevant for you so that she can advise & prepare the purchase agreement specific for your purpose.
- Anything strange on the land title?
- Body corporate rules?
- Boundaries correct?
- Who is the vendor?
- GST registered?
- Warranties to you.
- Continuing tenants?
- Obligations on you as the new landlord.
- Are you buying personally or as a company?
- Do you need an accountant?
- Broker & bank manager?
- Loan-value ratios.
- Understanding the mortgage.