Going, going, sold! The process of selling property in today’s record-breaking market...
What an incredible time it is for the NZ property market. Whether this is your first property sale or your 10th, your farm or a commercial tower, let’s ensure that we have all our I’s dotted and T’s crossed for your NZ property sale to settle seamlessly so that you can move onto the next exciting endeavour.
Discuss with Janey on what will be relevant for you so that she can advise & prepare the NZ property sale agreement specific for your purpose.
- Mortgage repayment & discharge process.
- Settlement process.
- Who is the purchaser?
- GST registered?
- Warranties by you.
- Back-up offers.
Tenant (if any)
- Notification process to any tenants.
- Other obligations on you as landlord.
- Are you using sale proceeds to buy another property?
- Do you need an accountant?